Reborn forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn forum

WoW site for the members of Reborn

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please

Go down 
+19
Ahkasha
Sarella
Shadamehr
Zanaia
eskarine
Aisline
Thilur
Krow
Elro
Notsoa
Glawia
gorconian
Bish
Correal
Assmyst
Morghann
Eraayn
Trahern
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Trahern
Ranged DPS Rep
Trahern

Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please Empty
PostSubject: New cannon fodder?   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Is it possible for a good friend of Serelin and mine to join our merry band of boss killers?
His name is Archean and is a member of our guild. He's a lvl 80 Nelf hunter (MM).
He has done 2/3rds of Naxx and was really interested in joining our raid group.
Back to top Go down
Eraayn
Healer
Eraayn

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:12 pm

If you both vouch for him, then I don't see why not. See what Corr and Nya say, but I suspect they'll have a similar opinion.
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 am

That's how we recruit Wink If you two think he'd be a good addition, why not.
Back to top Go down
http://reborn.omgforum.net
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Trahern wrote:
Is it possible for a good friend of Serelin and mine to join our merry band of boss killers?
His name is Archean and is a member of our guild. He's a lvl 80 Nelf hunter (MM).
He has done 2/3rds of Naxx and was really interested in joining our raid group.

Made the name out from Trahern's post Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh dear, now Bee is going blind too... >.>

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Assmyst
Ex-Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:38 pm

I think Ferd fell victim to one of Pari's Misdirections...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Have him register at the forum with his main's name and join the Reborn channel Smile I'll set him up when I see him.

Also whoever recommended Celius, tell them not to be so shy!
Back to top Go down
Correal
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:50 pm

*cough* Avo *cough*
Back to top Go down
Bish
Healer

PostSubject: friend wants in   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm

hey guys a friend of mine and avo's wants to join us, his name is tollen and he is a protection specced warrior, he's a nice and fun guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Assmyst
Ex-Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:41 pm

He often falls to his death..... 'tis a sight to behold!
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Assmyst wrote:
He often falls to his death..... 'tis a sight to behold!

Sounds like something protection warriors do...
Back to top Go down
gorconian
Ex-Smurf
gorconian

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:39 am

Hey! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bish
Healer

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 pm

heya gorc Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:31 pm

Want a friend in? Please post here in this pinned topic. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

DPS
Râ

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:14 am

Treat my dear Dolthic well, and do not treat him as a stranger. Smile I will hold myself responsible of all his stupidities, and goodies, his wallet and loots *cough*

I know you guys wont quite miss tanks or anything, but perhaps just have a friend to tag along heroics, forums etc. I know he be on channels already, but I just want to go by the book again.

And as I made him transfer to ER, I think you guys could make him feel welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:09 am

I've nothing against Dolthic, myself and I know Corr doesn't either. It's always nice to have a pocket tank handy Wink
Back to top Go down
Eraayn
Healer
Eraayn

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 am

Well, at least our tanks won't suffer from a burnout... we just rotate 'em out! Wink

Healers, on the other hand... I've healed a bit on Eraayn and I'm already booking a flight for Bora Bora (so to speak). Neutral
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:32 am

Can you ask him to register at these forums and post a hello? Smile
Back to top Go down

DPS
Râ

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:06 pm

I will poke him to register here during the day. poor dwarf has days full of research so hard to catch him on daylight.

*jumps on happiness* bounce
Back to top Go down
Eraayn
Healer
Eraayn

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:18 am

scratch Why are you stomping the happiness?
Back to top Go down
Assmyst
Ex-Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Guys i'd like to put forward a Retri Paladin from my guild for possible recruitment.

His Character name is Ahldrathan. He is an experienced raider and a really nice guy, been really helpful to everyone in my guild, even taking the time to go and help my son with pallie stuff/talents etc.
He's really friendly and after doing heroics with him can say his DPS is good, i think he would be a good guy for us to have with us.
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 pm

I hear we're low on paladins.
Back to top Go down
Assmyst
Ex-Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:10 am

I'd also like to put forward Myckel.

He has stepped in a couple of times now when we have been short so a few of you guys have got to play with him. Really nice guy and is continually improving his gear (not that its bad at the moment!)

He is a Hunter btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Correal
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:53 am

Yup I like Myckel and he's been in two raids with us now and each time did what was asked no problems Smile

Your Retridin I'll try to do some groups with him tomorrow with some others to get to know them better Smile
Back to top Go down
Assmyst
Ex-Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:49 pm

ok cool, will let them both know. I'll tank if you like mate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn forum :: Public Spanking :: Public Negotiations-
Jump to: