Reborn forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn forum

WoW site for the members of Reborn

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please

Go down 
+19
Ahkasha
Sarella
Shadamehr
Zanaia
eskarine
Aisline
Thilur
Krow
Elro
Notsoa
Glawia
gorconian
Bish
Correal
Assmyst
Morghann
Eraayn
Trahern
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Krow
DPS
Krow

Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Morghann wrote:
Hehe. I was jumping down the long fall and he activated Frost Path, since he was down already. Obviously I went splat.

That said, I was mostly kidding anyway and Krow has my seal of approval.

You mean I was only supposed to kill the mobs in that instance? affraid I thought there were points for killing 'locks.. or is that just Elro?

If I didn't apologise enough at the time, then rest assured I won't do it again - and didn't mean to that time either, (no matter how much I denied it in Vent last night).

Oh,"Hello", btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Eraayn
Healer
Eraayn

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:26 pm

A... smurf? Battle smurf at that! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Krow
DPS
Krow

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

yes, a battle smurf - I have a few, but he's my fave Smile and, when I saw the rank I was given, I couldn't resist Razz
Back to top Go down
Correal
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Okay we got two people that I am going to vouch for joining us. You won't have heard of them till now but there Myranta and Altanos and there lovely folk that I have known for some years and finally got them here with us.

Both are hardworking folk that are a great laugh. And for Mihy and Morgy peace of mind it's Maesha and Luacha, the sexy trolls Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:52 pm

I can say both are sweet, funny and talented people and I'll add my voucher in as well since they're that special.
Back to top Go down
http://reborn.omgforum.net
Eraayn
Healer
Eraayn

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Maesha? Sexy? Suspect You, sir, have dubious preferences!

Welcome to the two Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 pm

I know he's not here right now but I have his e-mail to testify Shadamehr indeed recommended to us a lovely shaman healer called Ahkasha. I have no doubt she is exactly that and more! She sure sounds mighty nice!
Back to top Go down
Assmyst
Ex-Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Would like to put forward a friend of mine, Dévyn - Shammy healer.

joined us for OS 25 man tonight, he's a nice guy who i have been playing with for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Eraayn
Healer
Eraayn

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 pm

Assmyst wrote:
Would like to put forward a friend of mine, Dévyn - Shammy healer.

joined us for OS 25 man tonight, he's a nice guy who i have been playing with for a long time now.

Well, we would like to group or raid with him some more before we can form an opinion. Moreover, we want to give everyone some time to voice their opinion. Get knowin' each other, ya know.
Back to top Go down
Assmyst
Ex-Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 pm

sounds good, i will let him know that he may get invites from strangers, and not to be afraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Recommending Thilur, hunter, dwarf and a nice and fun companion in heroics. His pet needs some levels though Wink *has an Elgrimm flashback*
Back to top Go down
Thilur
DPS

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 am

Morghann wrote:
Recommending Thilur, hunter, dwarf and a nice and fun companion in heroics. His pet needs some levels though Wink *has an Elgrimm flashback*

Hello all.

I'm Thilur the dwarven hunter (or rather Alex the English student Razz). I'd like to thank you for the recommendation and point out that, despite my gear not being of a fantastic standard at the moment, I'm working hard to ensure that it soon reaches a level suitable for raiding with you.

I've been playing - both overall and with this character - since September 2005. I was a member of a fairly casual - but reasonably progressive - group before the release of TBC, and was therefore able to advance through ZG, AQ20, MC and the first encounters of BWL. While I wasn't overly active between the release of TBC and WotLK, I still managed to pay numerous visits to Karazhan and ZA. My inactivity was primarily due to a crucial exam period, which I'm pleased to say I made it through. Razz

I'm now in a position where I have a lot of free time. This doesn't mean that I'll be constantly playing, but it does allow me to commit to a decent amount of raiding. I'm available to attend raids every Monday and Tuesday (from 8pm), Thursday (from 7pm), Saturday (from just after 7pm) and Sunday (effectively any time).

I hope all of this information makes it worthwhile for you to warrant me with a trial!

Regards,
Thilur

p.s. - my pet no longer needs some levels Razz
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 am

Thanks for the post, much appreciated.

Waiting for comments til tomorrow noon then Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Since I see noone violently objecting to adding this dwarf into our ranks, I'll take him in. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Krow
DPS
Krow

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 pm

I have two good friends who would like to start raiding with us. They are both in the same guild as I am (and Elro and Bish).

Aisline is a Nelf Rogue - he's been 80 for a couple of months, but isn't well geared yet (cos he's been helping Esk out with her levelling, he's a good egg albino )
Eskarine is a Resto Drood - she's Aisline's partner and is level 78, getting closer to 80 every day.

I've known them both for a while and levelled 60-70 with Aisline pre WotLK on my warrior (who is still only 73).

I'd like to bring them both along to a Naxx at some point soon, so we can see how they do, show them some tactics, and so they can see how we operate.
I am sure they'll fit in great, cos they'll join in winding Elro up too (muahahahaha).

Ais has registered on here - I will ask Esk to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:41 pm

I look forward to meeting them then Smile Maybe they can join in on this weekend's raid? Probably best if they start out with some 10mans, get experience and get to know us and such Smile
Back to top Go down
Aisline
DPS
Aisline

PostSubject: Hello all   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:41 am

My characters name is Aisline, a Night Elf rogue, and I'd be honoured to meet you all.
I'd like, now my girlfriend, Eskarine, resto-druid, is 80, to join a raidgroup, to get further in the game and enjoy the fun of a Raidgroup.
Both in real life are 29/30 years old, so from our part you can expect 'adult' behaviour.
For the rest, my professions are skinning and leatherworking. And I had the oportunity to run a couple of times raids like Naxx (10), Arch(10 and 25), OS(10 and 25).

Krow, Elro, Bish and Notsoa are in the same guild, and they can gossip enough about us Razz
Anyway, we are laidback people who think groupswise.

For the rest, i don't know, if you have questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.murque.nl
eskarine
Healer

PostSubject: eskarine   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:42 am

So, this is Eskarine and my username is...Eskarine, what a fantasy Razz
I'm the resto drood friend of Krow and Elro (and of all our guildies of course) and I hit 80 five minutes ago.
I'm willing to raid and progress with this toon I love. I hope I can do that with you. I've been resto specced since lvl 1, so I've been healing all through my virtual life, I think I'm nicely geared for somebody who just hit 80 and I did all the dungeons in Northrend (plus of course many in classic game and TBC). Healing is nice, healing somebody you know is better Smile not to mention the simple fact that knowing the way of playing of a group (and expecially of the tank) makes the healing more effective .
Thanks for the space you left us to introduce ourselves,
till soon
Eskarine
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:51 am

Hello guys Smile I'll wait for comments til noon tomorrow and then set you up! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
eskarine
Healer

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:53 am

thanks! very cool! nice to meet you too!
Back to top Go down
Zanaia
Tank
Zanaia

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:21 am

Hey, howdy and yoohoo!

I'm posting a little tidbit here, as I see that you're looking for tincans, and that is exactly what I have in store today!

I'm, as my username states, Zanaia, gnome warrior. I was with you to Naxx25 on my alt Rimoena today, and found you to be quite an enjoyable crowd!

I come from a long background within raiding. I was one of the first members of Guildless Raiding some years ago, and I was the mage classleader there for a good 1.5 years (Under the name Laralanna). I then raided with Raven Knights before I rerolled to Zanaia with TBC. I then spent alot of back and forth between groups before I ended with The Super Happy Rainbow Club, where I met Wingman (That's Shaddie, so everyone knows). TSHRC died, and I was randomly accepted into Phoenix where I raided for a good 1.5 years as well (Jesus, it's been over 3 years... I feel old...).

I left Phoenix not long ago, as I couldn't get myself to raid properly, due to having a, at the time, very random schedule from week to week. Been looking about for a casual group, and ta-daa! Here you are!

I'm not 100% sure if the application status still counts, as I had a very confused Shadamehr replying to me when I said I wanted that last prot warrior spot, but I figued I just as well would try!

I am easily reached in-game as either Zanaia or Rimoena, if I'm on. Don't be afraid to poke me for a chat. I try not to bite too often!

If there's something else you'd like to know about me, just say the word, and I'll happily share my lifestory with you, but I'll have to keep it PG-rated... For now.

Lastly, I'm tossing in a linkie to the gnome's profile:
Click to see a magic trick!

Regards,
Shortround!
Back to top Go down
Morghann
Leader
Morghann

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:24 am

Uhoh. A tiny tincan. I'm afraid to ask Shada... Wink

Lemme check with him and others about it and we'll get back to you, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for the message Smile

Morgy
Back to top Go down
Shadamehr
Tank Rep
Shadamehr

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:28 am

Zanaia wrote:
I'm not 100% sure if the application status still counts, as I had a very confused Shadamehr replying to me when I said I wanted that last prot warrior spot, but I figued I just as well would try!

It probably does still count, Shorty >.> I must be getting old Razz

Anyway, yes. I can vouch for Zanaia, we raided together a bit in T4 content before s/he went to conquer Hyjal and BT before I managed it *shakes fist* so I can say with 100% certainty s/he's an excellent tank and knoweldgeable with it. That's rarer than you might think.

Also s/he has an Amani War Bear. I mean come on, what else do you need as a reccomendation?
Back to top Go down
Zanaia
Tank
Zanaia

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:31 am

He. I'm male. There, I said it. You may now adress me without using slashes in everything, Wingman. <3
Back to top Go down
Shadamehr
Tank Rep
Shadamehr

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Zanaia wrote:
He. I'm male. There, I said it. You may now adress me without using slashes in everything, Wingman. <3

But what about that long ago evening in the Moonwell...

...oh. Right.

/disinfects self

Anyway! The gnome is still cute, and kicks ass. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please   Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a suggestion? Leave it here, please
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reborn forum :: Public Spanking :: Public Negotiations-
Jump to: